Who We Are
NCBD Fire was established in October 2012. The company has been established with a proven management team that has over 14 years of experience in the Fire Protection Industry. NCBD Fire specializes in the design, installation, and services of Fire Protection Systems. It is our biggest commitment to supply the best possible service ensuring our projects are completed as required by our customers. Our expertise delivers a complete package of fire protection and prevention.
Our commitment, knowledge, experience, honesty, and verticality are what set us apart from other companies. The experience gained with the years has demonstrated to us that there is no project that is too small or too large.Download our company profile here.
- Fire Sprinkler and Fixed Spray Systems.
- Fixed Spray Systems.
- Fire Pumps.
- Water Supplies and Tanks.
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids.
- Aerosols and Chemicals.
- Hazardous Materials.
- Electrical Classified Areas.
- High-Piled Storage.
- Fire Department Studies.
- System Design and Specifications.
- Major Equipment Purchase Specifications.
- Project Management and Contract Administration.
FIRE PROTECTION CAPABILITIES
- Fire Sprinkler Systems, Fixed Water Spray Systems, Fire Pump Systems, Foam Systems.
- Clean Agent Extinguishing.
- Fire Protection Design Analysis.
- NFPA Standards Compliance.
- Life Safety Code Applications.
- Special Occupancy Standards.
- Water Supply Evaluation and System Design.
- Hazardous Materials Evaluations and Special Requirements.
- Electrical Hazardous (Classified) Area Determination.
- Special Hazards Detection, Alarm, and Suppression Systems.
- Shop Drawing and Hydraulic Calculation Complete Designs.
- Shop Drawing and Hydraulic Calculation Review.
- Existing Building Fire Systems Evaluation and Inspection.
- General Fire Protection Consulting.
Schedule a Free Consultation and Fire Protection Review Today at 787-504-7199.
Some of our Projects
Get in Touch
To send an email, just fill in the fields below and click "Send Message". Please include your valid e-mail address to receive a response.